the latest news
Mobile Mammography Unit Coming to a Location Near You in Sept.
OLBH Mobile Mammography Unit schedule for the month of September has been released. The unit will visit the following locations with all times 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. unless otherwise noted:
- Rock Hill High School, 2415 County Road 26, Ironton-Tuesday, Sept. 4
- Lewis County Super Quick, AA Highway, Vanceburg – Wednesday, Sept. 5
- Verity Middle School, 2800 Kansas Street, South Shore – Thursday, Sept. 6
- Scope Towers, 3131 Winchester Avenue, Ashland – Monday, Sept. 10
- Bellefonte Primary Care- Cannonsburg, 12470 U.S. Route 60, Cannonsburg – Tuesday, Sept. 11
- AT&T, Industrial Parkway, Grayson – Wednesday, Sept. 12 from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Stultz Pharmacy, Applegate Shopping Center, Greenup- Thursday, Sept. 13
- Bellefonte Primary Care- South Shore, US 23, South Shore – Tuesday, Sept. 18
- Office of Dr. Sanjiv Gupta, 300 St. Hwy. 1947, Grayson – Wednesday, Sept. 19
- Valley Medical Center, Ironton Hills Plaza, Ironton, Ohio- Thursday, Sept. 20
- Bellefonte Primary Care- Grayson, 100 Bellefonte Drive, Grayson – Monday, Sept. 24
- Cintas, 636 East Park Drive, Grayson- Tuesday, Sept. 25 from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Pathways, 515 West Main Street, Grayson- Wednesday, Sept. 26
- Greenup County High School, 196 Musketeer Drive, Greenup – Thursday, Sept. 27
Those who wish to attend any of the scheduled stops of the OLBH Mobile Mammography Unit must schedule an appointment by calling the OLBH Women’s Center at (606) 836-PINK (7465).